Friday, October 9, 2026

My Turn

 October 9, 2026

Most of you know the constant conversation at 233 about the thermostat. Bonnie is always hot. I am always cold. Well, Carnival Miracle has worn her down. We've asked 4 times for them to raise the temperature in 1181 (the little knob on the wall doesn't work). And she is officially cold. I sleep in a sweatshirt over my pajamas. Perhaps on Monday Galveston will be hot.

Tonight was elegant night with instructions that no shorts or jeans be worn to the dining room. To have kept count, after I filled up my 10 fingers, I would have had to taken off my shoes and socks to have continued to count. As I remarked to my dinner companion, "Bon, it is like red lights in Augusta, Only a suggestion.

Speaking of red, tomorrow is my last talk for this cruise: "Red--The Color of Desire."

And I conclude with the red 1959 2-door Chevrolet Brookwood.

TTFN



No comments:

Post a Comment