Sunday, October 4, 2026

Here's Bonnie

 Well, it is Sunday morning. Good morning Crawfordville and New Life, Macedonia and everybody else!

Hope you all have a great day. We are well and having a good time. If there is a bad thing it is the COLD!! You know I like the cold but there is just a little too much of it in our room. Good for sleeping but not much else.

We are up early this morning to go to the Brunch. We try to have a good breakfast every morning, a small snack for lunch and then a good supper. Tonight is the Captains party before supper and elegant night dress and lobster etc for dinner. 

Today his talk is at 11 am. We are in the Mad Hatter we think. It is the 2nd Ghent altarpiece talk. This half is about how it was stolen in WWII and recovered by the Monument's Men.

Tomorrow we will finally be in port and on land. We will be in Costa Rica and we are going to take a tour. I forgot to bring sunscreen so we had to buy some at the exorbient price of $25. And I will finally get to wear the new hat I bought for this cruise. It will be fun. Maybe we will buy some souveniors. 

He has a few days off after his next talk on Spice. We will be going through the Panama  Canal. That is always fun!!

We still have 8 days. I am enjoying the days but we really don't do much. There isn't a lot of activities we want to do. So we read, play cards, do puzzles and of course take naps. Oh, by the way the card game score is 4 to 1, my favor. Maybe I should go to the Casino, NAH!

Well, time for breakfast. Love you all. Have a great day!

Love Mom, Granny and Bonnie

P.S. This is the one with one win. I have no excuse. I am keeping score.

P.P.S. After my talk I will see if I remember how to post pictures and share some incredible sunsets (Does anyone remember the Gold Book of Grandpa McBunny Bunny's adventures?).

TTFN

No comments:

Post a Comment