Monday, September 28, 2026

September 29

 Hey everybody ! Welcome to the crazy farm.

We just rushed in from supper and he said BLOG! So here I am. Today up at 7 (went to bed at 8 pm) I was exhausted last night. We had gone to the show after supper and yesterday was his first talk. It was just a long day.

Today was slower, he had the day off. Tomorrow he has 2 talks, one at 10:30 and one at 2:30. It will be crazy .

Today we were talking about getting off the ship on the 12th and look at getting a shuttle to the airport. Can't be done our flight is too early. So he has spent all afternoon changing the plane flights so we can buy a ship's shuttle ticket.

Our cabin is on Deck 1. Kind of in the middle of the ship. If you turn right out our door we walk about 2/3 the length of the ship to take an elevator up to food. If you turn left out the door you walk about 1/3 the length of the ship to get to the Mad Hadder lounge where  10 talks are and the other 2 are in the theater two decks up.

As he has said our room is icy!! Even cold to me. Nice to sleep in but not sit or work. This is an older ship so things don't all work as well as they could.

We have had a breakfast brunch in the dining room twice. It is nice and I can get a cup of hot chocolate. Then, we don't eat again to supper because brunch is late. Today we did go up to the Lido deck and have a bowl of soup and an ice cream cone. The meals in the dining room have been good. Our wait staff (I Gusti, Dodi, Antari, and Alfi) are very nice and work very hard. They have many tables!!

I have done a little crocheting and some reading. People are hiding ducks and I found one tonight in the dining room. Yes, and I scooped it up. I shall be on the look out for more. There is not much to explore on the ship. Only 2 or 3 shops. Halls and spaces are very narrow. Not much opportunity to sit outside on deck 2 or 3 and there are no chairs outside. Haven't looked around on Deck 9 the Lido deck where pools and etc are located. Want to go back to the one shop that has souveniors and clothes. He bought a new shirt to wear because he forgot his sweater vest to wear for his talks. I found a t-shirt on clearance for just a little more than $4.

Well, he has studying to do and I won't be long out of bed. I am very tired again tonight.

OH, we did play one game  of cards and he beat me bad.

Love to all!! Mom, Granny and Bonnie





No comments:

Post a Comment